TAX MANAGER / FISCALISTE
Description du poste
Essential functions and responsibilities:
1. Assumes full responsibility in tax issues for Ivory Coast , be responsible for the timely and accurate tax calculation and tax filing , technical tax review of all tax returns of any complexity.
2. Research tax laws and draft technical memos and consult on complex tax matter. Delegates and manages tax research projects to achieve an accurate and efficient product.
3. Liaise with internal departments (Finance, Legal, HR, procurement and so on.) and business unit team members to assist in developing and maintaining internal control procedures and documentation.
4. Control and manage Huawei ITC ( Integrated Tax Compliance) project , be responsible for the system ,maintain the system when any updates in tax rules and internal new business scenarios
5. Provides on-the-job training if necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. At least 5 years working experience in big and international company, work in BIG 4 firms is in priority.
2. Be familiar with tax code in relevant country, OHADA and IFRS accounting standard.
3. Be dedicated, hard-working, and customer oriented.
4. Fluent in French and English is desirable.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Dossiers de candidature