Within a worldwide and multi-cultural team you will be in charge of the Customer Service Management for some important and strategic strategic customers:
• As the ambassador for your Customers, you create a relationship of trust, and you help to improve their customer experience
• By analyzing the results of Customer surveys you provide to your Customers personalized responses
• You monitor their satisfaction and develop improvement plans to address concern areas
• You contribute to leverage positive Customer satisfaction experiences as learning best practices.
• You monitor the Quality of Services delivered to your Customers regarding contracts SLAs, the
Analysis of representative KPIs and when necessary you propose to your customers improvement
• In this framework you organize and animate periodic reviews of QoS and incidents
• You may also propose to your customers offers of Professional Services adapted to their expectations
• You interact with Sales managers and Services managers to ensure that the Customers’ requirements
Are understood and commitments are met.
Training in working with components of ITIL (not an expert, but functional knowledge)
• Years of experience- at least 5years
• You like working in teams, transversally, and in project mode
• Capacities of analysis and synthesis are qualities expected for this job
• You have a global knowledge of telecom networks
• ITIL best practices knowledge
• Ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
• English is usual language and French is a good to have, but not required.
• Experience over degree-degree is not mandatory
• Leadership experience and customer oriented, you like to communicate
• Customer Facing
Le plus de l’offre
Within the Wholesale & International Network Division (WIN), International Carriers (IC) is the Group entity in business relation with international wholesale operators.
Entity of 450 people, located in France (Paris) and abroad (12 countries), International Carriers manages 4 major types of business: voice, data-internet, mobile services and security, anti- fraud.
IC brings together all activities of end-to-end business: sales, marketing, pre-sales, after-sales service, Sales administration.
Within IC, C2SO (Customer Services and Sales Operations) manages among others the after-sales service of the products proposed to customers.
The principal mission of C2SO is to provide to Orange International Carriers customers, an unrivalled customer experience:
Base salary from 2,000 € brutto per month, actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience
Hosted Staff-WIN & INNOV