Description de l’emploi
Under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager, the National Financial Accountant will be responsible to offer accounting services to the organization, ensuring that all financial resources that come into the organization are recorded, tracked, and accounted for and used in fulfilment of the core mission of the organization.
Exigences du poste
- University Degree in Commerce, Finance, Business Administration or similar fields. Preferably studying towards a Professional accounting qualification such as a Certified Public Accountant or ACCA.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a busy accounting environment, with at least the last 3 years having been spent in an NGO environment, with demonstrated understanding regulations guiding donor-funded projects (e.g. USAID, DFID, EU etc.)
- Good communication (speaking and writing) skills in English and French.
visit http://www.habitatci.org or call us at, (225) 27 22 41 97 75. Send a cover letter and a resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org ; Closing date: March 24th, 2023.
- Adresse 09 BP 4092 ABIDJAN 09
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY CÔTE D'IVOIRE
Building Houses, Building Hope(2)
Infos sur l'Entreprise
- Total d'offre(s) 1 Offres
- Slogan Building Houses, Building Hope
- Adresse Abidjan
Contactez le Recruteur