Description du poste
The BO Core CS is the highest level of core network expertise within the GNOC.
– The Core CS provides service restoration capability, change management capability technical training to other GNOC departments as well as to FLM and participates in technical process development and review.
– Provide second level service restoration activities – ensure that all actions are carried out within SLA.
– Conduct and where necessary, interface with equipment vendors on problem investigations, Perform health checks and carry out preventative maintenance on core network elements.
– Develop and participate in core network change activities (new element integration, capacity expansion, software update and upgrade), network re-configurations.
– Interface with FLM staff for maintenance activities.
Profil du poste
Educational background: Tertiary qualification (Bachelor level) – mandatory. Post-graduate qualification in either engineering or business – desirable.
Major: in Telecommunications, Electronics, Radio or Computer engineering – essential.
– FO, BO and FLM roles with a minimum of 5 years of multi-operator experience – mandatory.
– Detailed knowledge of all existing network technologies – MSC, MSCS, MGW, HLR, STP SGW, in-bound and out-bound roaming, ISUP, SIP, INAP, IP protocols – essential.
– Experience of real time, 24×7 operations – essential.
– Ability to meet targets under a high stress operational environment – essential.
– Strong communication skills – essential.
– Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in English – essential.
– Language skills – fluency (written and verbal) in either Chinese or French – desirable.
Dossiers de candidature