FOOTBALL DATA SCOUT
Description de l’emploi
SportsModule Sports Scouts are responsible for attending sports events and reporting all the key events as they happen through a specially designed mobile interface.
- Attend sports events and report the action live as it unfolds from the venue
- Collect data from the venue in real-time such as Match Kick-Off, yellow/red cards, corners, goals, shots, free kicks, etc.
- Oversee pre-match reporting processes on scheduled events such as match time, format, etc.
- Provide post-match reports of any Scouting issues.
- Submit ticket & travel expenses information in a timely manner for reimbursement.
- Report ongoing availability to the Country Supervisor for the allocation of future events
Avantages du poste
- A part-time job suitable for any sports lovers
- Attractive payment and performance-based bonus
- Expenses for your travel and match ticket are fully reimbursed
- Full Scout Training is included
- Become a member of an international team of colleagues with a strong affinity to sports
Exigences du poste
- In-depth knowledge of football and other sports
- Good spoken communication in English
- Mobile phone with an internet connection
- Ability to travel and attend sports venues
- Previous experience not required
- Minimum high school degree required
- Attention to detail
- Total d'offre(s) 1 Offres
- Adresse Complète Abijan
- Adresse Côte d'Ivoire