E-MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA JUNIOR MANAGER
STEALTH AXE CORP is a fast-growing start-up with reputable VC investors seeding in Companies, building their own brands and acquiring promising brands from outside entrepreneurs in order to take them to the next level.
This is permanent, English and French speaking position based in Abidjan.
We are looking for a talented E-MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA JUNIOR MANAGER to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and different public images for each of our ventures. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Because of the nature of our business which range from Financial Markets, retail, agriculture and media to voluntary and charitable organizations, the role will be full and varied depending on whether the focus is on selling a current product or service, or on raising awareness of an issue that affects the public or building material for onboarding a new acquired target.
As a marketing person, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. This is a varied role, which includes
- – Planning
- – Advertising
- – Public relations
- – Event organization
- – Product development
- – Distribution
- – Sponsorship
- – Research.
E-MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA JUNIOR MANAGER
- Concevoir et développer des stratégies marketing efficaces et intuitives ; des plans marketing uniques aux particularités des différents produits et services de toutes nos marques et entreprises.
- Réaliser des études de marché sur les publics cibles afin de déterminer les meilleurs moyens d’atteindre les clients et de développer des relations durables.
- Réaliser des études et des analyses de marché pour évaluer les tendances, la notoriété de la marque et l’évolution de la concurrence.
- Proposer et coordonner des visuels pour chaque plan marketing qui s’alignent sur nos clients cibles et les objectifs de l’organisation.
- Imaginer et produire les campagnes digitales et social media.
- Réalisation de nouveaux contenus (articles, vidéos, infographies…).
- Mettre en place les calendriers éditoriaux, de la proposition des visuels jusqu’à la rédaction despostes.
- Produire et adapter les contenus sur les différentes plateformes social media.
- Manager et Paramétrer les campagnes paid social et owned.
- Assurer l’animation des réseaux sociaux (Facebook, Instagram…)
- Gérer les différentes communautés de fan et d’ambassadeurs des marques sur les réseauxsociaux.
- Coordination du plan d’animation CRM (e-mail, Push, Members App)
- Piloter les KPIs, assurer un reporting régulier des campagnes
- Concevoir, planifier et piloter la mise en place de campagnes de développement de trafic et decampagnes de fidélisation sur les canaux email et SMS.
- Communiquer avec les différentes équipes internes pour assurer la bonne implémentation.
- Suivre et analyser les résultats des campagnes (KPI’s en fonction des canaux exploités)
- Piloter et gérer les engagements de dépenses en veillant au respect budgétaire
- Exécuter diverses formes de marketing, y compris le marketing des médias sociaux, lemarketing Internet, le marketing de contenu, la publicité payante et le marketing de la presse
écrite/radio, le cas échéant.
- Créer, gérer et créer du contenu engageant sur les canaux sociaux et sectoriels.
- Créer un calendrier de contenu engageant pour augmenter de manière significative le trafic surle blog, les pages vues et d’autres mesures clés du contenu.
- Exécuter et optimiser divers programmes de marketing B2B.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer skills
- Creativity skills with a strong an eye for detail
- Copywriting design skills
- Technology, IT and social media skills
- Public relations
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Numeracy and analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- a flexible approach to work
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluency in both English and French, another foreign language would be a strong plus.
As a marketing representative, you must have excellent communication skills as well as an understanding of how to effectively communicate with a variety of people from various industries and background. From creating copy to composing scripts for a radio ad to developing social media posts, the marketing executive for STEALTH AXE CORP must constantly communicate with others and do so successfully.
As a marketing person, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies. As such, you must be able to effectively interact and work well with others to ensure proper communication. Common interpersonal skills needed include listening skills, resolution skills and practicing appreciation for team members.
A large part of STEALTH AXE CORP’s success as a company is constantly ensuring customer satisfaction. For this job, the Marketing Executive must make sure that our clients are happy with the progress and that the marketing campaigns meet the organization’s goals and speak to its vision. Additionally, understanding customers and what makes them happy is also a component of creating a successful marketing campaign. Studying target audiences and determining how to provide the best customer service to our different audiences is key in improving the success of a marketing campaign and increasing our sales.
The Marketing team for STEALTH AXE CORP must constantly be developing new and different ways to market all our products and services to the different target audiences and make sure the company offering does not become stale and no longer bring about the desired results.
As the Marketing representative, you will be responsible for a variety of types of copywriting through the course of a marketing campaign. You will be in charge for writing copy for websites, compose social media posts, develop topics of discussion for a TV interviews and/or create copy for print advertising. Knowing the fundamentals of effective copywriting and how to attract customers through the written and spoken word is an important skill needed to be a successful marketing executive at STEALTH AXE CORP.
As the Marketing representative you will be required to conduct field research related to all our products and services, analyze how a current marketing strategy is performing based on a variety of metrics, analyze demographics and consumer preferences, conduct consumer services, perform financial analyses and stay abreast of industry trends.
As the Marketing representative for STEALTH AXE CORP, you will be required to use several different forms of technology to achieve the objectives assigned to you. These include social media, project management software, analytical software and presentation software. Knowing how to use technology that is important in the marketing process will be instrumental in staying up to date with the competition as well as increase overall productivity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or advertising with a track record of building and executingsuccessful marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of advertising, business, communications, IT or computer science andpsychology.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media dynamics and execution
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Advise senior management on the best ways to use provided data
In addition, a strong awareness of digital media techniques for various industries in Africa is a must.
Salary Market related. Experience and qualifications will be considered.
What to expect
- You’ll join a young a very dynamic team, we’re a Startup and so we’re passionate! But we all agree on cultivating excellence and give 300% every day.
- You’ll usually be office-based, but will attend meetings with clients, partner organizations and suppliers, as well as a range of events and exhibitions when needed. You may be expected to socialize with stakeholders and clients to build and develop relationships.
- The work is often challenging and fast-paced as you’ll need to meet tight deadlines, juggle various projects at the same time and work with external suppliers.
- You may need to travel and/or work abroad as the company grows and expend internationally.
If you think you are the challenger we are looking for, please send your CV and Cover letter with your salary expectation to email@example.com
Starting date: June 1st 2022
If you’re serious about your next experience, STEALTH AXE CORP is an excellent place to grow your career.
Make your next career move with us.
- Adresse Cocody, Abidjan
- Salaire proposé xxxxx
- Total d'offre(s) 1 Offres
- Adresse Complète Cocody, Abidjan
- Adresse Lagunes